A detailed assessment of global Zr and Ti production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crowson, Phillip, 2012. "Some observations on copper yields and ore grades," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 59-72.
- WorldFish, 2019. "Annual Report 2018," Monographs, The WorldFish Center, number 40826, April.
- Mudd, Gavin M., 2010. "The Environmental sustainability of mining in Australia: key mega-trends and looming constraints," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 98-115, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Northey, S. & Mohr, S. & Mudd, G.M. & Weng, Z. & Giurco, D., 2014. "Modelling future copper ore grade decline based on a detailed assessment of copper resources and mining," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 190-201.
- Swart, Pilar & Dewulf, Jo, 2013. "Quantifying the impacts of primary metal resource use in life cycle assessment based on recent mining data," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 180-187.
- Florian Fizaine & Victor Court, 2014.
"Energy transition toward renewables and metal depletion: an approach through the EROI concept,"
1407, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Victor Court & Florian Fizaine, 2014. "Energy transition towards renewables and metal depletion: an approach through the EROI concept," Post-Print hal-01411803, HAL.
- Fizaine, Florian & Court, Victor, 2015.
"Renewable electricity producing technologies and metal depletion: A sensitivity analysis using the EROI,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 106-118.
- Florian Fizaine Fizaine & Victor Court, 2015. "Renewable electricity producing technologies and metal depletion: A sensitivity analysis using the EROI," Post-Print hal-01170989, HAL.
- Florian Fizaine, 2019. "The Economics of Recycling Rate: new insights from a Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment," Policy Papers 2019.01, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Michael Priester & Magnus Ericsson & Peter Dolega & Olof Löf, 2019. "Mineral grades: an important indicator for environmental impact of mineral exploitation," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 32(1), pages 49-73, April.
- Fizaine, Florian, 2020. "The economics of recycling rate: New insights from waste electrical and electronic equipment," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C).
- Jianguo Du & Francis Tang Dabuo & Beverlley Madzikanda & Kofi Baah Boamah, 2021. "The Influence of R&D in Mining on Sustainable Development in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-17, May.
- Endl, Andreas & Tost, Michael & Hitch, Michael & Moser, Peter & Feiel, Susanne, 2021. "Europe's mining innovation trends and their contribution to the sustainable development goals: Blind spots and strong points," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Ololade, Olusola O. & Annegarn, Harold J., 2013. "Contrasting community and corporate perceptions of sustainability: A case study within the platinum mining region of South Africa," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 568-576.
- Herz, Benedikt & Mejer, Malwina, 2021. "The effect of design protection on price and price dispersion: Evidence from automotive spare parts," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- Pauli Lappi & Markku Ollikainen, 2019. "Optimal Environmental Policy for a Mine Under Polluting Waste Rocks and Stock Pollution," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 73(1), pages 133-158, May.
- Kleijn, René & van der Voet, Ester & Kramer, Gert Jan & van Oers, Lauran & van der Giesen, Coen, 2011. "Metal requirements of low-carbon power generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5640-5648.
- Dalala, Zakariya & Al-Omari, Murad & Al-Addous, Mohammad & Bdour, Mathhar & Al-Khasawneh, Yaqoub & Alkasrawi, Malek, 2022. "Increased renewable energy penetration in national electrical grids constraints and solutions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 246(C).
- Fizaine, Florian, 2013.
"Byproduct production of minor metals: Threat or opportunity for the development of clean technologies? The PV sector as an illustration,"
Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 373-383.
- Florian Fizaine, 2013. "Byproduct production of minor metals: threat or opportunity for the development of clean technologies? The PV sector as an illustration," Post-Print halshs-01227250, HAL.
- Lappi, Pauli, 2020. "A model of optimal extraction and site reclamation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Giulietti, Monica & Le Coq, Chloé & Willems, Bert & Anaya, Karim, 2019. "Smart Consumers in the Internet of Energy : Flexibility Markets & Services from Distributed Energy Resources," Other publications TiSEM 2edb43b5-bbd6-487d-abdf-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Emilio Castillo & Roderick Eggert, 2019. "Reconciling Diverging Views on Mineral Depletion: A Modified Cumulative Availability Curve Applied to Copper Resources," Working Papers 2019-02, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Ki‐Hoon Lee, 2017. "Does Size Matter? Evaluating Corporate Environmental Disclosure in the Australian Mining and Metal Industry: A Combined Approach of Quantity and Quality Measurement," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 209-223, February.
- West, James, 2020. "Extractable global resources and the future availability of metal stocks: “Known Unknowns” for the foreseeable future," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
More about this item
KeywordsIlmenite; Rutile; Zircon; Titanium; Sustainable mining; Mineral production;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minecn:v:34:y:2021:i:3:d:10.1007_s13563-020-00240-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.