On Exact and Asymptotic Formulas for the Distribution of the Integral of a Squared Brownian Motion with Drift
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Carr & Hélyette Geman & Dilip B. Madan & Marc Yor, 2003. "Stochastic Volatility for Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 345-382, July.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Sudipto Bhattacharya & George M Constantinides (ed.), Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1392 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Noortwijk, J.M., 2009. "A survey of the application of gamma processes in maintenance," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 2-21.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zura Kakushadze, 2016. "Volatility Smile as Relativistic Effect," Papers 1610.02456, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Martijn Pistorius & Johannes Stolte, 2012. "Fast computation of vanilla prices in time-changed models and implied volatilities using rational approximations," Papers 1203.6899, arXiv.org.
- Geman, Hélyette, 2005. "From measure changes to time changes in asset pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 2701-2722, November.
- Cheikh Mbaye & Frédéric Vrins, 2022. "Affine term structure models: A time‐change approach with perfect fit to market curves," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 678-724, April.
- Jang, Jiwook, 2007. "Jump diffusion processes and their applications in insurance and finance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 62-70, July.
- Hélyette Geman & Dilip B. Madan & Marc Yor, 2007. "Probing Option Prices for Information," Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 115-131, March.
- Carr, Peter & Wu, Liuren, 2004. "Time-changed Levy processes and option pricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 113-141, January.
- Corsaro, Stefania & Kyriakou, Ioannis & Marazzina, Daniele & Marino, Zelda, 2019. "A general framework for pricing Asian options under stochastic volatility on parallel architectures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 272(3), pages 1082-1095.
- Marcos Escobar & Peter Hieber & Matthias Scherer, 2014. "Efficiently pricing double barrier derivatives in stochastic volatility models," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 191-216, July.
- Kakushadze, Zura, 2017. "Volatility smile as relativistic effect," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 475(C), pages 59-76.
- Li, Junye, 2011. "Volatility components, leverage effects, and the return-volatility relations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1530-1540, June.
- Griffin, J.E. & Steel, M.F.J., 2006.
"Inference with non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes for stochastic volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 605-644, October.
- James E. Griffin & Mark F.J. Steel, 2002. "Inference With Non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Processes for Stochastic Volatility," Econometrics 0201002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Apr 2003.
- Li, Junye, 2012. "Option-implied volatility factors and the cross-section of market risk premia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 249-260.
- Samuel N. Cohen & Martin Tegn'er, 2018. "European Option Pricing with Stochastic Volatility models under Parameter Uncertainty," Papers 1807.03882, arXiv.org.
- Gero Junike & Wim Schoutens & Hauke Stier, 2022. "Performance of advanced stock price models when it becomes exotic: an empirical study," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 109-119, March.
- Jing Li & Lingfei Li & Rafael Mendoza-Arriaga, 2016. "Additive subordination and its applications in finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 589-634, July.
- Wendong Zheng & Chi Hung Yuen & Yue Kuen Kwok, 2016. "Recursive Algorithms For Pricing Discrete Variance Options And Volatility Swaps Under Time-Changed Lévy Processes," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 1-29, March.
- Coqueret, Guillaume & Tavin, Bertrand, 2016. "An investigation of model risk in a market with jumps and stochastic volatility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 648-658.
- Mark Broadie & Jerome B. Detemple, 2004. "ANNIVERSARY ARTICLE: Option Pricing: Valuation Models and Applications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1145-1177, September.
- Young Shin Kim, 2021. "Sample path generation of the stochastic volatility CGMY process and its application to path-dependent option pricing," Papers 2101.11001, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsProbability distribution; Squared Brownian motion with drift; Asymptotic analyses; Parabolic cylinder function;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metcap:v:22:y:2020:i:3:d:10.1007_s11009-019-09770-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.