Adaptive flood risk management planning based on a comprehensive flood risk conceptualisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Botzen & J. Bergh & L. Bouwer, 2010. "Climate change and increased risk for the insurance sector: a global perspective and an assessment for the Netherlands," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 52(3), pages 577-598, March.
- Warren E. Walker, 1986. "The Use of Screening in Policy Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 389-402, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:99-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:23:y:2018:i:5:d:10.1007_s11027-017-9756-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:waterr:v:32:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1875-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Stojanov & Barbora Duží & Tomáš Daněk & Daniel Němec & David Procházka, 2015. "Adaptation to the Impacts of Climate Extremes in Central Europe: A Case Study in a Rural Area in the Czech Republic," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-29, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1399-:d:144171 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptive delta management; Delta programme; Exposure; Flood risk; Future scenarios; the Netherlands; Robustness; Spatial planning; Tipping points; Vulnerability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:20:y:2015:i:6:p:845-864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.