Scheduling of multi-class multi-server queueing systems with abandonments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oualid Jouini & Auke Pot & Ger Koole & Yves Dallery, 2010. "Online Scheduling Policies for Multiclass Call Centers with Impatient Customers," Post-Print hal-00565528, HAL.
- J. Michael Harrison & Assaf Zeevi, 2004. "Dynamic Scheduling of a Multiclass Queue in the Halfin-Whitt Heavy Traffic Regime," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 52(2), pages 243-257, April.
- Ward Whitt, 2004. "Efficiency-Driven Heavy-Traffic Approximations for Many-Server Queues with Abandonments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(10), pages 1449-1461, October.
- P. H. Brill & M. J. M. Posner, 1977. "Level Crossings in Point Processes Applied to Queues: Single-Server Case," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 662-674, August.
- Noah Gans & Ger Koole & Avishai Mandelbaum, 2003. "Telephone Call Centers: Tutorial, Review, and Research Prospects," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(2), pages 79-141, September.
- Nam Kyoo Boots & Henk Tijms, 1999. "A Multiserver Queueing System with Impatient Customers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 444-448, March.
- Dennis W. Fife, 1965. "Scheduling with Random Arrivals and Linear Loss Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 429-437, January.
- Jouini, Oualid & Pot, Auke & Koole, Ger & Dallery, Yves, 2010. "Online scheduling policies for multiclass call centers with impatient customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 258-268, November.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic scheduling; Abandonment; Restless bandits; Index policy; Whittle index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jsched:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10951-015-0456-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.