Developing Effective Service Policies for Multiclass Queues with Abandonment: Asymptotic Optimality and Approximate Policy Improvement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wly:navres:v:56:y:2009:i:2:p:113-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin D. Glazebrook & José Niño-Mora, 2001. "Parallel Scheduling of Multiclass M/M/m Queues: Approximate and Heavy-Traffic Optimization of Achievable Performance," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 609-623, August.
- repec:wly:navres:v:55:y:2008:i:2:p:142-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wly:navres:v:53:y:2006:i:6:p:588-599 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oualid Jouini & Auke Pot & Ger Koole & Yves Dallery, 2010. "Online Scheduling Policies for Multiclass Call Centers with Impatient Customers," Post-Print hal-00565528, HAL.
- repec:wly:navres:v:57:y:2010:i:3:p:225-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jouini, Oualid & Pot, Auke & Koole, Ger & Dallery, Yves, 2010. "Online scheduling policies for multiclass call centers with impatient customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 258-268, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmulticlass queue; customer abandonment; Markov decision process; index policy; approximate policy improvement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orijoc:v:28:y:2016:i:2:p:251-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.