Business Cycles and Fertility Dynamics in the United States: A Vector Autoregressive Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angela Luci-Greulich & Olivier Thévenon, 2014.
"Does Economic Advancement ‘Cause’ a Re-increase in Fertility? An Empirical Analysis for OECD Countries (1960–2007),"
European Journal of Population,
Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 30(2), pages 187-221, May.
- Olivier Thévenon & Angela Luci Greulich, 2014. "Does Economic Advancement ‘Cause’ a Re-increase in Fertility? An Empirical Analysis for OECD Countries (1960–2007)," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00966571, HAL.
- Kuang-Ta Lo, 2012. "The Crowding-out Effect of Homeownership on Fertility," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 108-117, March.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1997. "Can family-planning programs "cause" a significant fertility decline in countries characterized by very low levels of socioeconomic development? New evidence from Bangladesh based on dynamic," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 441-468, August.
- Jr-Tsung Huang & An-Pang Kao & Wen-Chuan Hung, 2006. "The Influence of College Tuition and Fees on Fertility Rate in Taiwan," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 626-642, December.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2010.
"Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty: An Assessment Using European Panel Data,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 33-50, March.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2009. "Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty:An Assessment Using European Panel Data," Working Papers 96, Bank of Greece.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:38:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10834-016-9514-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Reginald Covington & Asia Sikora Kessler, 2016.
"Labor Market Conditions At School-Leaving: Long-Run Effects On Marriage And Fertility,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(1), pages 63-88, January.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Reginald Covington & Asia Sikora Kessler, 2015. "Labor Market Conditions at School-leaving: Long-run Effects on Marriage and Fertility," DETU Working Papers 1508, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Reginald Covington & Asia Sikora Kessler, 2016. "Labor Market Conditions at School-Leaving: Long-Run Effects on Marriage and Fertility," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6269574df40540b8b0a020bd3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:col:000174:015709 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lde:journl:y:2017:i:87:p:97-123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:3:y:1990:i:2:p:125-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .