Population Growth, Age Structure, and Age-Specific Productivity: Does a Uniform Age Distribution Minimize Lifetime Wages?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sánchez-Romero, Miguel & Sambt, Jože & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2013.
"Quantifying the role of alternative pension reforms on the Austrian economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 94-114.
- Sánchez-Romero, Miguel & Sambt, Jože & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2012. "Quantifying the role of alternative pension reforms on the Austrian economy," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 04/2012, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Miguel Sánchez Romero & Joze Sambt & Alexia Prskawetz, 2012. "Quantifying the role of alternative pension reforms on the Austrian economy," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Rojas, Juan A., 2005.
"Life-cycle earnings, cohort size effects and social security: a quantitative exploration,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 465-485, February.
- Juan A. Rojas, "undated". "Life-cycle Earnings Cohort Size Effects and Social Security. A Quantitative Exploration," Studies on the Spanish Economy 88, FEDEA.
- Juan A. Rojas, 2009. "Social Security reform with imperfect substitution between less and more experienced workers," Working Papers 0832, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Guest, Ross, 2007. "Innovations in the macroeconomic modelling of population ageing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 101-119, January.
- Hajamini, Mehdi, 2015. "The non-linear effect of population growth and linear effect of age structure on per capita income: A threshold dynamic panel structural model," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 43-58.
- von Weizsacker, Robert K., 1996. "Distributive implications of an aging society," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 729-746, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:2:y:1989:i:3:p:189-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.