The Nash rationing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Houba, Harold & van der Laan, Gerard & Zeng, Yuyu, 2014.
"Asymmetric Nash Solutions in the River Sharing Problem,"
Strategic Behavior and the Environment,
now publishers, vol. 4(4), pages 321-360, December.
- Harold Houba & Gerard van der Laan & Yuyu Zeng, 2013. "Asymmetric Nash Solutions in the River Sharing Problem," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-051/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:56:y:2018:i:1:p:497-509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomson, William, 2015.
"Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: An update,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 41-59.
- William Thomson, 2013. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: an update," RCER Working Papers 578, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Rodney Beard, 2011.
"The river sharing problem : A review of the technical literature for policy economists,"
- Beard, Rodney, 2011. "The river sharing problem: A review of the technical literature for policy economists," MPRA Paper 34382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietzenbacher, Bas & Peters, Hans, 2018.
"Characterizing NTU-bankruptcy rules using bargaining axioms,"
006, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Dietzenbacher, Bas & Peters, Hans, 2018. "Characterizing NTU-Bankruptcy Rules using Bargaining Axioms," Discussion Paper 2018-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andrea Gallice, 2016.
"Bankruptcy Problems with Reference-Dependent Preferences,"
038, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Andrea Gallice, 2018. "Bankruptcy Problems with Reference-Dependent Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 555, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Sudhölter, Peter & Zarzuelo, José M., 2013.
"Extending the Nash solution to choice problems with reference points,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 219-228.
- Sudhölter, Peter & Zarzuelo, José M., 2012. "Extending the Nash solution to choice problems with reference points," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 13/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Anna Bogomolnaia & Hervé Moulin & Fedor Sandomirskiy & Elena Yanovskaya, 2017. "Competitive Division of a Mixed Manna," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 85(6), pages 1847-1871, November.
- Carmen Herrero & Antonio Villar, 2010.
"The rights egalitarian solution for NTU sharing problems,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 137-150, March.
- Carmen Herrero & Antonio Villar, 2009. "The Rights-Egalitarian Solution for NTU Sharing Problems," Working Papers 09.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Casajus, André & Tutić, Andreas, 2013. "Nash bargaining, Shapley threats, and outside options," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 262-267.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:33:y:2005:i:3:p:367-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.