Scenario-based scales measuring cultural orientations of business owners
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jobuve:v:4:y:2015:i:c:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Foreman-Peck & Peng Zhou, 2013.
"The strength and persistence of entrepreneurial cultures,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 163-187, January.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Zhou, Peng, 2009. "The Strength and Persistence of Entrepreneurial Cultures," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/32, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Aug 2010.
- Unger, Jens M. & Rauch, Andreas & Frese, Michael & Rosenbusch, Nina, 2011. "Human capital and entrepreneurial success: A meta-analytical review," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 341-358, May.
- Andreas Freytag & Roy Thurik, 2007.
"Entrepreneurship and its determinants in a cross-country setting,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 117-131, April.
- Roy Thurik & Andreas Freytag, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and its determinants in a cross-country setting," Scales Research Reports H200616, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Brigitte Hoogendoorn & Cornelius A. Rietveld & André Stel, 2016. "Belonging, believing, bonding, and behaving: the relationship between religion and business ownership at the country level," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 519-550, July.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2009. "Novel Opportunity Exploitation: Impact of Personality, Environment and Uncertainty Avoidance Culture," MPRA Paper 16194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsScenario-based scales; Cultural orientations; Business owners; M13;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:17:y:2007:i:2:p:211-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.