Drèze equilibria and welfare maxima
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2002.
"Nonexistence of Constrained Efficient Equilibria When Markets are Incomplete,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 1245-1251, May.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2000. "Nonexistence of Constrained Efficient Equilibria when Markets are Incomplete," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2001. "Nonexistence of constrained Efficient Equilibria when Markets are Incomplete," Vienna Economics Papers 0111, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Magill, Michael & Shafer, Wayne, 1991. "Incomplete markets," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 1523-1614 Elsevier.
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1975. "Pareto Optimality in Non-Convex Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 1-29, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)