Continuity properties of the private core
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 29 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dionysius Glycopantis & Allan Muir & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2003. "On extensive form implementation of contracts in differential information economies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 495-526, 03.
- Konstantinos Serfes, 2001. "Non-myopic learning in differential information economies: the core," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 333-348.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 1999. "Bounded rational learning in differential information economies: core and value," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 373-391, April.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2003.
"On The Continuity Of Equilibrium And Core Correspondences In Economies With Differential Information,"
Economics Working Papers
we032707, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2005. "On the continuity of equilibrium and core correspondences in economies with differential information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 793-812, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:29:y:2006:i:2:p:453-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.