Non-manipulable domains for the Borda count
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Vorsatz, 2008. "Scoring rules on dichotomous preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(1), pages 151-162, June.
- Sanver, M. Remzi, 2008. "Nash implementability of the plurality rule over restricted domains," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 298-300, May.
- Clemens Puppe & Attila Tasnádi, 2008. "Nash implementable domains for the Borda count," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(3), pages 367-392, October.
- Kentaro Hatsumi & Dolors Berga & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2014.
"A maximal domain for strategy-proof and no-vetoer rules in the multi-object choice model,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(1), pages 153-168, February.
- Kentaro Hatsumi & Dolors Berga & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2011. "A maximal domain for strategy-proof and no-vetoer rules in the multi-object choice model," ISER Discussion Paper 0809, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Feb 2013.
- M. Sanver & William Zwicker, 2012. "Monotonicity properties and their adaptation to irresolute social choice rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(2), pages 371-398, July.
- Ollár, Mariann, 2010. "Monotonicity and robustness of majority rule," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 288-290, May.
- repec:ksp:journ6:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:234-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dany R. DOMBOU T., 2017.
"How Borda voting rule can respect Arrow IIA and avoid cloning manipulation,"
Journal of Economics Bibliography,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 234-243, September.
- DOMBOU T., Dany R., 2017. "How Borda voting rule can respect Arrow IIA and avoid Cloning manipulation," MPRA Paper 80608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Sanver, 2009. "Strategy-proofness of the plurality rule over restricted domains," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(3), pages 461-471, June.
More about this item
KeywordsVoting; Borda count; Strategy-proofness; Restricted domains.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:27:y:2006:i:2:p:411-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .