Theory and practice of monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2008.
"Generic determinacy and money non-neutrality of international monetary equilibria,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 866-887, July.
- Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Generic Determinacy and Money Non-Neutrality of International Monetary Equilibria," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe07, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2011.
"Classifying Monetary Economics: Fields And Methods From Past To Future,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 769-800, September.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2008. "Classifying Monetary Economics: Fields and Methods from Past to Future," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-64, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Bai, Jinhui H. & Schwarz, Ingolf, 2006.
"Monetary equilibria in a cash-in-advance economy with incomplete financial markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 422-451, August.
- Jinhui H. Bai & Ingolf Schwarz, 2005. "Monetary Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Incomplete Financial Markets," JEPS Working Papers 05-005, JEPS.
- Ingolf Schwarz & Jinhui H. Bai, 2005. "Monetary Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Incomplete Financial Markets," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_18, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jinhui H. Bai & Ingolf Schwarz, 2006. "Monetary Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Incomplete Financial Markets," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Alexandre Cunha, 2008.
"The optimality of the Friedman rule when some distorting taxes are exogenous,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(2), pages 267-291, May.
- Alexandre B. Cunha, 2005. "The Optimality of the Friedman Rule When Some Distorting Taxes Are Exogenous," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-06, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Alexandre B. Cunha, 2006. "The Optimality Of The Friedman Rule When Some Distorting Taxes Are Exogenous," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 45, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Dixon, Huw & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2016.
"On imperfect competition with occasionally binding cash-in-advance constraints,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 72-85.
- Huw Dixon & Panayiotis M. Pourpourides, 2011. "On Imperfect Competition with Occasionally Binding Cash-in-Advance Constraints," Working Papers 2011-3, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Dixon, Huw David & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2012. "On Imperfect Competition with Occasionally Binding Cash-in-Advance Constraints," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Peiris, M. Udara & Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2015. "International monetary equilibrium with default," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 47-57.
- Matthew Hoelle & M. Udara Peiris, 2013. "On the Efficiency of Nominal GDP Targeting in a Large Open Economy," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1273, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:27:y:2006:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.