Theory and practice of monetary policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
- Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2008.
"Generic determinacy and money non-neutrality of international monetary equilibria,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 866-887, July.
- Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Generic Determinacy and Money Non-Neutrality of International Monetary Equilibria," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe07, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2011. "Classifying Monetary Economics: Fields And Methods From Past To Future," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 769-800, September.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2008. "Classifying Monetary Economics: Fields and Methods from Past to Future," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-64, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Bai, Jinhui H. & Schwarz, Ingolf, 2006. "Monetary equilibria in a cash-in-advance economy with incomplete financial markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 422-451, August.
- Jinhui H. Bai & Ingolf Schwarz, 2005. "Monetary Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Incomplete Financial Markets," JEPS Working Papers 05-005, JEPS.
- Jinhui H. Bai & Ingolf Schwarz, 2006. "Monetary Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Incomplete Financial Markets," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Ingolf Schwarz & Jinhui H. Bai, 2005. "Monetary Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Incomplete Financial Markets," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_18, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Alexandre Cunha, 2008. "The optimality of the Friedman rule when some distorting taxes are exogenous," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(2), pages 267-291, May.
- Alexandre B. Cunha, 2005. "The Optimality of the Friedman Rule When Some Distorting Taxes Are Exogenous," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-06, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Alexandre B. Cunha, 2006. "The Optimality Of The Friedman Rule When Some Distorting Taxes Are Exogenous," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 45, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Dixon, Huw & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2016. "On imperfect competition with occasionally binding cash-in-advance constraints," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 72-85.
- Huw Dixon & Panayiotis M. Pourpourides, 2011. "On Imperfect Competition with Occasionally Binding Cash-in-Advance Constraints," Working Papers 2011-3, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Dixon, Huw David & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2012. "On Imperfect Competition with Occasionally Binding Cash-in-Advance Constraints," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Peiris, M. Udara & Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2015. "International monetary equilibrium with default," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 47-57.
- Matthew Hoelle & M. Udara Peiris, 2013. "On the Efficiency of Nominal GDP Targeting in a Large Open Economy," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1273, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:27:y:2006:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed