Comparative statics of monopoly pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arghya Ghosh & Alberto Motta, 2011. "Outsourcing with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers 2011-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Lapan, Harvey & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2009.
"Quality certification standards in competitive markets: When consumers and producers (dis)agree,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 144-147, September.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2009. "Quality Certification Standards in Competitive Markets: When Consumers and Producers (Dis)Agree," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13048, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Saak, 2007. "A note on the value of public information in monopoly," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 33(2), pages 369-379, November.
- Simon GB Cowan & Simon Cowan, 2004. "Demand shifts and imperfect competition," Economics Series Working Papers 188, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kopel, Michael & Löffler, Clemens & Pfeiffer, Thomas, 2016. "Sourcing strategies of a multi-input-multi-product firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 30-45.
- Bruno Strulovici & Thomas Weber, 2010. "Generalized monotonicity analysis," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(3), pages 377-406, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMonopoly pricing; Comparative statics; Log-concavity.;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:16:y:2000:i:2:p:465-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.