A model with endogenously determined cycles, discounting and growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Time preference and cyclical endogenous growth," MPRA Paper 3282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos & Sarantis Kalyvitis, 2015. "Optimal Fiscal Policy with Endogenous Time Preference," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(6), pages 848-873, December.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2002. "Externalities and nonlinear discounting: Indeterminacy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 141-169, January.
- Huang, Kevin X.D. & Meng, Qinglai, 2007. "The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler effect under capital market imperfections," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1001-1015, October.
- Orlando Gomes, 2008. "Time Preference and Cyclical Endogenous Growth in an AK Growth Model," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 28, pages 32-55, December.
- Borissov, Kirill, 2013.
"Growth and distribution in a model with endogenous time preferences and borrowing constraints,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 117-128.
- Kirill Borissov, 2011. "Growth and Distribution in a Model with Endogenous Time Peferences and Borrowing Constraints," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_073, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Riham BARBAR & Jean-Paul BARINCI, "undated". "Consumption Externalities, Endogenous Discounting, Heterogeneity and Cycles," EcoMod2009 21500008, EcoMod.
- Meng, Qinglai, 2006. "Impatience and equilibrium indeterminacy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2671-2692, December.
- Kawagishi, Taketo, 2014. "Investment for patience in an endogenous growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 508-515.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Socially determined time preference in discrete time," MPRA Paper 3442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Impatience and long-run growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 281-313.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:34-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Been-Lon & Hsu, Mei, 2009. "Consumption externality, efficiency and optimal taxation in one-sector growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1328-1334, November.
- Kirill Borissov, 2013. "The Existence of Equilibrium Paths in an AK-model with Endogenous Time Preferences and Borrowing Constraints," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Been-Lon Chen & Mei Hsu & Yu-Shan Hsu, 2010. "A One-Sector Growth Model With Consumption Standard: Indeterminate Or Determinate?," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 85-96.
- Das, Mausumi, 2003. "Optimal growth with decreasing marginal impatience," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1881-1898, August.
- Pedro de Mendonça, 2013. "Nonlinear Phenomena in a Growing Economy with Convex Adjustment Costs," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:12:y:1998:i:2:p:349-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .