Research Note: Happiness among Kuwaiti College Students
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Cummins & Helen Nistico, 2002. "Maintaining Life Satisfaction: The Role of Positive Cognitive Bias," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 37-69, March.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2001. "Are the Russians as Unhappy as they say they are?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 111-136, June.
- Ruut Veenhoven & Joop Ehrhardt, 1995. "The cross-national pattern of happiness: Test of predictions implied in three theories of happiness," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 33-68, January.
- Meleis, Afaf Ibrahim, 1982. "Effect of modernization on Kuwaiti women," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 965-970, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junhyoung Kim & Jinmoo Heo & In Lee & Jun Kim, 2015. "Predicting Personal Growth and Happiness by Using Serious Leisure Model," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 147-157, May.
More about this item
Keywordshappiness; Kuwait; college students;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:5:y:2004:i:1:p:93-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .