Exploring the Promise of Eudaimonic Well-Being Within the Practice of Health Promotion: The “How” is as Important as the “What”
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/wellbeing+%26+quality-of-life/journal/10902/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carol Ryff & Burton Singer, 2008. "Know Thyself and Become What You Are: A Eudaimonic Approach to Psychological Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 13-39, January.
- Edward Deci & Richard Ryan, 2008. "Hedonia, eudaimonia, and well-being: an introduction," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Baer, Hans A. & Hays, John & McClendon, Nicole & McGoldrick, Neil & Vespucci, Raffella, 1998. "The holistic health movement in the San Francisco Bay Area: Some preliminary observations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(10), pages 1495-1501, November.
- Niklas Karlsson & George Loewenstein & Jane McCafferty, 2004. "The Economics of Meaning," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 30, pages 61-75.
- Richard M. Ryan & Veronika Huta & Edward Deci, 2008. "Living well: a self-determination theory perspective on eudaimonia," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 139-170, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:12:y:2011:i:5:p:769-792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.