Psychometric Analysis of the Orientations to Happiness Questionnaire in Taiwanese Undergraduate Students
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 98 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chia-Huei Wu & Ying-Mei Tsai & Lung Chen, 2009. "How do Positive Views Maintain Life Satisfaction?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 269-281, April.
- Luo Lu, 2001. "Understanding Happiness: A Look into the Chinese Folk Psychology," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 407-432, December.
- Dianne Vella-Brodrick & Nansook Park & Christopher Peterson, 2009. "Three Ways to Be Happy: Pleasure, Engagement, and Meaning—Findings from Australian and US Samples," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 165-179, January.
- Lung Chen & Mei-Yen Chen & Ying Kee & Ying-Mei Tsai, 2009. "Validation of the Gratitude Questionnaire (GQ) in Taiwanese Undergraduate Students," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(6), pages 655-664, December.
- Richard M. Ryan & Veronika Huta & Edward Deci, 2008. "Living well: a self-determination theory perspective on eudaimonia," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 139-170, January.
- Lung Chen & Ying Kee, 2008. "Gratitude and Adolescent Athletes’ Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 361-373, November.
- Carol Ryff & Burton Singer, 2008. "Know Thyself and Become What You Are: A Eudaimonic Approach to Psychological Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 13-39, January.
- Alan Waterman & Seth Schwartz & Regina Conti, 2008. "The Implications of Two Conceptions of Happiness (Hedonic Enjoyment and Eudaimonia) for the Understanding of Intrinsic Motivation," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 41-79, January.
- Christopher Peterson & Nansook Park & Martin Seligman, 2005. "Orientations to happiness and life satisfaction: the full life versus the empty life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 25-41, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:98:y:2010:i:2:p:239-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.