Free Time Management Contributes to Better Quality of Life: A Study of Undergraduate Students in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Shek, 2010. "Introduction: Quality of Life of Chinese People in a Changing World," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 357-361, February.
- The Whoqol Group, 1998. "The World Health Organization quality of life assessment (WHOQOL): Development and general psychometric properties," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(12), pages 1569-1585, June.
- Gholam Ghaedi & Azadeh Tavoli & Maryam Bakhtiari & Mahdieh Melyani & Mahdi Sahragard, 2010. "Quality of Life in College Students with and without Social Phobia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 247-256, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berta Schnettler & Marianela Denegri & Horacio Miranda & José Sepúlveda & Ligia Orellana & Galo Paiva & Klaus Grunert, 2015. "Family Support and Subjective Well-Being: An Exploratory Study of University Students in Southern Chile," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 833-864, July.
- Richelle V. Adams & Erik Blair, 2019. "Impact of Time Management Behaviors on Undergraduate Engineering Studentsâ€™ Performance," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(1), pages 21582440188, January.
- Anh Le & Paul Miller, 2013. "Satisfaction with Time Allocations Within the Family: The Role of Family Type," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1273-1289, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFree time; Time management; Quality of life; Undergraduates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:12:y:2011:i:4:p:561-573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.