Predictors of Dutch and Finnish Children’s Satisfaction with Schooling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- César Martinelli & Susan Wendy Parker, 2009.
"Deception and Misreporting in a Social Program,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(4), pages 886-908, June.
- Cesar Martinelli & Susan W. Parker, 2006. "Deception and Misreporting in a Social Program," Working Papers 0602, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- César Martinelli & Susan W. Parker, 2006. "Deception and Misreporting in a Social Program," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000120, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cesar Martinelli & Susan W Parker, 2007. "Deception and Misreporting in a Social Program," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000191, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Easterlin, Richard A, 2001. "Income and Happiness: Towards an Unified Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 465-484, July.
- Tamlin Christensen & Lisa Barrett & Eliza Bliss-Moreau & Kirsten Lebo & Cynthia Kaschub, 2003. "A Practical Guide to Experience-Sampling Procedures," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, pages 53-78.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lili Tian & Benrong Liu & Siyuan Huang & E. Huebner, 2013. "Perceived Social Support and School Well-Being Among Chinese Early and Middle Adolescents: The Mediational Role of Self-Esteem," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 991-1008.
More about this item
KeywordsSchool satisfaction; Satisfaction with schooling; Subjective well-being; Predictors; Finnish students; Dutch students; Children;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:11:y:2010:i:2:p:193-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .