Adolescents’ Psychological Well-Being and Memory for Life Events: Influences on Life Satisfaction with Respect to Temperamental Dispositions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mònica González & Ferran Casas & Germà Coenders, 2007. "A Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-Being in Adolescence: Major Strengths and Methodological Issues," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 267-295, January.
- Benjamin Funk & E. Huebner & Robert Valois, 2006. "Reliability and Validity of a Brief Life Satisfaction Scale with a High School Sample," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 41-54, March.
- Chu Kim-Prieto & Ed Diener & Maya Tamir & Christie Scollon & Marissa Diener, 2005. "Integrating The Diverse Definitions of Happiness: A Time-Sequential Framework of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 261-300, September.
- Livy Fogle & E. Scott Huebner & James Laughlin, 2002. "The Relationship between Temperament and Life Satisfaction in Early Adolescence: Cognitive and Behavioral Mediation Models," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 373-392, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danilo Garcia, 2012. "The Affective Temperaments: Differences between Adolescents in the Big Five Model and Cloninger’s Psychobiological Model of Personality," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(6), pages 999-1017, December.
- Danilo Garcia & Saleh Moradi, 2012. "Adolescents’ Temperament and Character: A Longitudinal Study on Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 931-946, October.
- Danilo Garcia & Bibinaz Ghiabi & Patricia Rosenberg & Ali Al Nima & Trevor Archer, 2015. "Differences between affective profiles in temperament and character in Salvadorians: the self-fulfilling experience as a function of agentic (self-directedness) and communal (cooperativeness) values," International Journal of Happiness and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 22-37.
- Danilo Garcia & Patricia Rosenberg & Arvid Erlandsson & Anver Siddiqui, 2010. "On Lions and Adolescents: Affective Temperaments and the Influence of Negative Stimuli on Memory," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 477-495, August.
- Danilo Garcia & Sverker Sikström, 2013. "Quantifying the Semantic Representations of Adolescents’ Memories of Positive and Negative Life Events," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1309-1323, August.
- Danilo Garcia, 2014. "La Vie en Rose: High Levels of Well-Being and Events Inside and Outside Autobiographical Memory," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 657-672, June.
- Danilo Garcia & Saleh Moradi, 2013. "The Affective Temperaments and Well-Being: Swedish and Iranian Adolescents’ Life Satisfaction and Psychological Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 689-707, April.
- Xiaofei Yan & Jingkuan Su & Xia Zhu & Dan He, 2013. "Loneliness and Subjective Happiness as Mediators of the Effects of Core Self-evaluations on Life Satisfaction Among Chinese College Students," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 757-766, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAdolescence; Life events; Psychological well-being; Satisfaction with life; Temperament;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:10:y:2009:i:4:p:407-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .