The Affective Temperaments: Differences between Adolescents in the Big Five Model and Cloninger’s Psychobiological Model of Personality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Danilo Garcia & Anver Siddiqui, 2009. "Adolescents’ Psychological Well-Being and Memory for Life Events: Influences on Life Satisfaction with Respect to Temperamental Dispositions," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 407-419, August.
- Chu Kim-Prieto & Ed Diener & Maya Tamir & Christie Scollon & Marissa Diener, 2005. "Integrating The Diverse Definitions of Happiness: A Time-Sequential Framework of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 261-300, September.
- Livy Fogle & E. Scott Huebner & James Laughlin, 2002. "The Relationship between Temperament and Life Satisfaction in Early Adolescence: Cognitive and Behavioral Mediation Models," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 373-392, December.
- Mònica González & Ferran Casas & Germà Coenders, 2007. "A Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-Being in Adolescence: Major Strengths and Methodological Issues," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 267-295, January.
- Danilo Garcia & Patricia Rosenberg & Arvid Erlandsson & Anver Siddiqui, 2010. "On Lions and Adolescents: Affective Temperaments and the Influence of Negative Stimuli on Memory," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 477-495, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danilo Garcia, 2014. "La Vie en Rose: High Levels of Well-Being and Events Inside and Outside Autobiographical Memory," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 657-672, June.
- Danilo Garcia & Bibinaz Ghiabi & Patricia Rosenberg & Ali Al Nima & Trevor Archer, 2015. "Differences between affective profiles in temperament and character in Salvadorians: the self-fulfilling experience as a function of agentic (self-directedness) and communal (cooperativeness) values," International Journal of Happiness and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 22-37.
More about this item
KeywordsAdolescence; Affective temperaments; Big five; Cloninger’s psychobiological model; Negative affect; Positive affect; TCI; Temperament and character;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:13:y:2012:i:6:p:999-1017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.