Equal Risk Bounding is better than Risk Parity for portfolio selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Padberg, Manfred W, 1976. "Simple Criteria for Optimal Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1341-1357, December.
- Victor DeMiguel & Lorenzo Garlappi & Raman Uppal, 2009. "Optimal Versus Naive Diversification: How Inefficient is the 1-N Portfolio Strategy?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(5), pages 1915-1953, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4688 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand, Philippe & Lapointe, Vincent, 2015.
"How performance of risk-based strategies is modified by socially responsible investment universe?,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 175-190.
- Philippe Bertrand & Vincent Lapointe, 2015. "How performance of risk-based strategies is modified by socially responsible investment universe?," Post-Print hal-01833066, HAL.
- Roncalli, Thierry, 2013. "Introduction to Risk Parity and Budgeting," MPRA Paper 47679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aneja, Yash P & Chandra, Ramesh & Gunay, Erdal, 1989. " A Portfolio Approach to Estimating the Average Correlation Coefficient for the Constant Correlation Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1435-1438, December.
- Pflug, Georg Ch. & Pichler, Alois & Wozabal, David, 2012. "The 1/N investment strategy is optimal under high model ambiguity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 410-417.
- Edwin J. Elton & Martin J. Gruber & Jonathan Spitzer, 2006. "Improved Estimates of Correlation Coefficients and their Impact on Optimum Portfolios," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(3), pages 303-318.
- Francesco Cesarone & Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella, 2013. "A new method for mean-variance portfolio optimization with cardinality constraints," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 205(1), pages 213-234, May.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J, 1973. "Estimating the Dependence Structure of Share Prices-Implications for Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(5), pages 1203-1232, December.
- Francesco Cesarone & Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella, 2015. "Linear vs. quadratic portfolio selection models with hard real-world constraints," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 345-370, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio optimization; Risk diversification; Risk Parity; Non-convex quadratically constrained optimization; Nonlinear 0–1 optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0477-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .