Decomposition strategy for the stochastic pooling problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur M. Geoffrion, 1970. "Elements of Large-Scale Mathematical Programming Part I: Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(11), pages 652-675, July.
- Arthur M. Geoffrion, 1970. "Elements of Large Scale Mathematical Programming Part II: Synthesis of Algorithms and Bibliography," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(11), pages 676-691, July.
- John R. Birge, 1985. "Decomposition and Partitioning Methods for Multistage Stochastic Linear Programs," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 989-1007, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank, Stephen M. & Rebennack, Steffen, 2015. "Optimal design of mixed AC–DC distribution systems for commercial buildings: A Nonconvex Generalized Benders Decomposition approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 710-729.
- Akshay Gupte & Shabbir Ahmed & Santanu S. Dey & Myun Seok Cheon, 2017. "Relaxations and discretizations for the pooling problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 631-669, March.
- Boukouvala, Fani & Misener, Ruth & Floudas, Christodoulos A., 2016. "Global optimization advances in Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Programming, MINLP, and Constrained Derivative-Free Optimization, CDFO," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 701-727.
- Ríos-Mercado, Roger Z. & Borraz-Sánchez, Conrado, 2015. "Optimization problems in natural gas transportation systems: A state-of-the-art review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 536-555.
More about this item
KeywordsNonconvex mixed-integer nonlinear programming; Stochastic programming; Stochastic pooling problem; Decomposition; Large-scale; 90C26; 90C15;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:54:y:2012:i:4:p:765-790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.