Minimal infeasible constraint sets in convex integer programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1977. "An Observation on the Structure of Production Sets with Indivisibilities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 453, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Obuchowska, Wieslawa T., 1998. "Infeasibility analysis for systems of quadratic convex inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 633-643, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obuchowska, Wiesława T., 2014. "Feasible partition problem in reverse convex and convex mixed-integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 129-137.
- Wiesława Obuchowska, 2010. "Unboundedness in reverse convex and concave integer programming," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 72(2), pages 187-204, October.
- repec:spr:compst:v:72:y:2010:i:2:p:187-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Obuchowska, Wiesława T., 2012. "Feasibility in reverse convex mixed-integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 58-67.
More about this item
KeywordsFeasibility; Infeasibility; Convex integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:46:y:2010:i:3:p:423-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .