Feasibility in reverse convex mixed-integer programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiesława Obuchowska, 2010. "Minimal infeasible constraint sets in convex integer programs," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 423-433, March.
- repec:spr:compst:v:72:y:2010:i:2:p:187-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caron, R. J. & Obuchowska, W., 1992. "Unboundedness of a convex quadratic function subject to concave and convex quadratic constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 114-123, November.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1977. "An Observation on the Structure of Production Sets with Indivisibilities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 453, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:spr:compst:v:65:y:2007:i:2:p:261-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Obuchowska, Wieslawa T., 1998. "Infeasibility analysis for systems of quadratic convex inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 633-643, June.
- Chakravarti, Nilotpal, 1994. "Some results concerning post-infeasibility analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 139-143, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obuchowska, Wiesława T., 2014. "Feasible partition problem in reverse convex and convex mixed-integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 129-137.
More about this item
KeywordsInteger programming; Feasibility; Concave integer minimization; Reverse convex constraints; Sensitivity analysis; Irreducible infeasible sets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:218:y:2012:i:1:p:58-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .