Feasibility in reverse convex mixed-integer programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiesława Obuchowska, 2010. "Minimal infeasible constraint sets in convex integer programs," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 423-433, March.
- repec:spr:compst:v:72:y:2010:i:2:p:187-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caron, R. J. & Obuchowska, W., 1992. "Unboundedness of a convex quadratic function subject to concave and convex quadratic constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 114-123, November.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1977. "An Observation on the Structure of Production Sets with Indivisibilities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 453, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:spr:compst:v:65:y:2007:i:2:p:261-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Obuchowska, Wieslawa T., 1998. "Infeasibility analysis for systems of quadratic convex inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 633-643, June.
- Chakravarti, Nilotpal, 1994. "Some results concerning post-infeasibility analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 139-143, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:166:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-015-0720-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Obuchowska, Wiesława T., 2014. "Feasible partition problem in reverse convex and convex mixed-integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 129-137.
More about this item
KeywordsInteger programming; Feasibility; Concave integer minimization; Reverse convex constraints; Sensitivity analysis; Irreducible infeasible sets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:218:y:2012:i:1:p:58-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.