Using a boundary organization approach to develop a sea level rise and storm surge impact analysis framework for coastal communities in Maine
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13412|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Ashton & Jeffrey Donnelly & Rob Evans, 2008. "A discussion of the potential impacts of climate change on the shorelines of the Northeastern USA," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(7), pages 719-743, August.
- Alistair Hunt & Paul Watkiss, 2011. "Climate change impacts and adaptation in cities: a review of the literature," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 13-49, January.
- David Anthoff & Robert Nicholls & Richard Tol, 2010.
"The economic impact of substantial sea-level rise,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 321-335, April.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-37, July.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004.
"Economy-Wide Estimates Of The Implications Of Climate Change: Sea Level Rise,"
FNU-38, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2004.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard Tol, 2007. "Economy-wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: Sea Level Rise," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(3), pages 549-571, July.
- Roberto Roson & Francesco Bosello & Marco Lazzarin & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "Economy-Wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: Sea Level Rise," Working Papers 2004.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Susanne Moser & Julia Ekstrom, 2011. "Taking ownership of climate change: participatory adaptation planning in two local case studies from California," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 63-74, March.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Fanny Henriet & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2011.
"The economics of climate change impacts and policy benefits at city scale: a conceptual framework,"
Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 51-87, January.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Fanny Henriet & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2008. "The Economics of Climate Change Impacts and Policy Benefits at City Scale: A Conceptual Framework," OECD Environment Working Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jenvss:v:2:y:2012:i:2:p:111-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.