Network motifs in an inter-firm network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Itzhack, Royi & Mogilevski, Yelena & Louzoun, Yoram, 2007. "An optimal algorithm for counting network motifs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 381(C), pages 482-490.
- Saito, Yukiko Umeno & Watanabe, Tsutomu & Iwamura, Mitsuru, 2007.
"Do larger firms have more interfirm relationships?,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 383(1), pages 158-163.
- SAITO (UMENO) Yukiko & WATANABE Tsutomu & IWAMURA Mitsuru, 2007. "Do Larger Firms Have More Interfirm Relationships?," Discussion papers 07028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasco M. CARVALHO & NIREI Makoto & SAITO Yukiko, 2014.
"Supply Chain Disruptions: Evidence from the Great East Japan Earthquake,"
14035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi & Vasco M. Carvalho & Makoto Nirei & Yukiko U. Saito, 2017. "Supply Chain Disruptions: Evidence from the Great East Japan Earthquake," Working Papers 2017-01, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Carvalho, V. M. & Nirei, M. & Saito, Y. U. & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, A., 2016. "Supply Chain Disruptions: Evidence from the Great East Japan Earthquake," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1670, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Carvalho, Vasco M & Nirei, Makoto & Saito, Yukiko U. & Tahbaz-Salehi, Alireza, 2016. "Supply Chain Disruptions: Evidence from the Great East Japan Earthquake," CEPR Discussion Papers 11711, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Camila C.S. Caiado & Paul Ormerod, 2012. "The structure of economic connections between industries: non-scaling behaviour," International Journal of Complexity in Leadership and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 39-51.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219877017400016 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jeicoo:v:5:y:2010:i:2:p:171-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .