Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhiliang Ma & Adam Cardinal-Stakenas & Youngser Park & Michael Trosset & Carey Priebe, 2010. "Dimensionality Reduction on the Cartesian Product of Embeddings of Multiple Dissimilarity Matrices," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 27(3), pages 307-321, November.
- Wayne DeSarbo & J. Carroll & Linda Clark & Paul Green, 1984. "Synthesized clustering: A method for amalgamating alternative clustering bases with differential weighting of variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 57-78, March.
- Renato Amorim, 2015. "Feature Relevance in Ward’s Hierarchical Clustering Using the L p Norm," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 32(1), pages 46-62, April.
- Edward Brown & William Day, 1984. "A computationally efficient approximation to the nearest neighbor interchange metric," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 1(1), pages 93-124, December.
- Vartan Choulakian & Jules Tibeiro, 2013. "Graph Partitioning by Correspondence Analysis and Taxicab Correspondence Analysis," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 30(3), pages 397-427, October.
- Michael Brusco & J. Cradit, 2001. "A variable-selection heuristic for K-means clustering," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 249-270, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:33:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s00357-016-9209-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.