Latent Process Modelling of Threshold Exceedances in Hourly Rainfall Series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Huser & A. C. Davison, 2014. "Space–time modelling of extreme events," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 76(2), pages 439-461, March.
- Cristiano Varin & Paolo Vidoni, 2005. "A note on composite likelihood inference and model selection," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(3), pages 519-528, September.
- Christopher A. T. Ferro & Johan Segers, 2003. "Inference for clusters of extreme values," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 545-556.
- M. E. Robinson & J. A. Tawn, 2000. "Extremal analysis of processes sampled at different frequencies," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(1), pages 117-135.
- S. G. Walker, 2000. "A Note on the Innovation Distribution of a Gamma Distributed Autoregressive Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(3), pages 575-576.
- Emma F. Eastoe & Jonathan A. Tawn, 2009. "Modelling non-stationary extremes with application to surface level ozone," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 58(1), pages 25-45.
- Paola Bortot & Carlo Gaetan, 2014. "A Latent Process Model for Temporal Extremes," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(3), pages 606-621, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic independence; Exceedance; Extreme values; Generalized Pareto distribution; Hourly rainfall; Hierarchical model; Latent process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jagbes:v:21:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s13253-016-0254-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.