Inference for clusters of extreme values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai, J., 2012. "Estimation concerning risk under extreme value conditions," Other publications TiSEM a92b089f-bc4c-41c2-b297-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- J. Sebastião & A. Martins & H. Ferreira & L. Pereira, 2013. "Estimating the upcrossings index," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(4), pages 549-579, November.
- Zhao, Xin & Scarrott, Carl John & Oxley, Les & Reale, Marco, 2011. "GARCH dependence in extreme value models with Bayesian inference," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 1430-1440.
- Marco Rocco, 2011. "Extreme value theory for finance: a survey," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 99, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Segers, J.J.J., 2006. "Rare Events, Temporal Dependence and the Extremal Index," Discussion Paper 2006-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jose Olmo, 2015. "A New Family of Consistent and Asymptotically-Normal Estimators for the Extremal Index," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-21, August.
- Bee, Marco & Dupuis, Debbie J. & Trapin, Luca, 2016. "Realizing the extremes: Estimation of tail-risk measures from a high-frequency perspective," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 86-99.
- Amir AghaKouchak & Nasrin Nasrollahi, 2010. "Semi-parametric and Parametric Inference of Extreme Value Models for Rainfall Data," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(6), pages 1229-1249, April.
- Marco Moscadelli, 2004. "The modelling of operational risk: experience with the analysis of the data collected by the Basel Committee," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 517, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- F. Laurini & J. A. Tawn, 2006. "The extremal index for GARCH(1,1) processes with t-distributed innovations," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-SE01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Fries, Sébastien & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2017. "Mixed Causal-Noncausal AR Processes and the Modelling of Explosive Bubbles," MPRA Paper 81345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:12:y:2017:i:01:n:s2010495217500038 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xin Zhao & Carl John Scarrott & Marco Reale & Les Oxley, 2009. "Bayesian Extreme Value Mixture Modelling for Estimating VaR," Working Papers in Economics 09/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Omey, Edward & Mallor, Fermin & Nualart, Eulalia, 2009. "An introduction to statistical modelling of extreme values. Application to calculate extreme wind speeds," Working Papers 2009/36, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Alexandre Mornet & Thomas Opitz & Michel Luzi & Stéphane Loisel, 2016. "Wind Storm Risk Management," Working Papers hal-01299692, HAL.
- Paola Bortot & Carlo Gaetan, 2016. "Latent Process Modelling of Threshold Exceedances in Hourly Rainfall Series," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 531-547, September.
- Beirlant, J. & Schoutens, W. & Segers, J.J.J., 2004. "Mandelbrot's Extremism," Discussion Paper 2004-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tian, Shuairu & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2015. "Modeling interest rate volatility: A Realized GARCH approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 158-171.
- Sigauke, Caston & Bere, Alphonce, 2017. "Modelling non-stationary time series using a peaks over threshold distribution with time varying covariates and threshold: An application to peak electricity demand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 152-166.
- John G. Galbraith & Serguei Zernov, 2006. "Extreme Dependence In The Nasdaq And S&P Composite Indexes," Departmental Working Papers 2006-14, McGill University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:65:y:2003:i:2:p:545-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.