Extremal analysis of processes sampled at different frequencies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 407-417, October.
- Danielsson, Jon, 1994. "Stochastic volatility in asset prices estimation with simulated maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 375-400.
- Andrew Harvey & Esther Ruiz & Neil Shephard, 1994. "Multivariate Stochastic Variance Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 247-264.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 422-422, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Bortot & Carlo Gaetan, 2016. "Latent Process Modelling of Threshold Exceedances in Hourly Rainfall Series," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 531-547, September.
- Wimmer, Werenfrid & Challenor, Peter & Retzler, Chris, 2006. "Extreme wave heights in the North Atlantic from Altimeter Data," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 241-248.
- Hall, A. & Scotto, M. G., 2003. "Extremes of sub-sampled integer-valued moving average models with heavy-tailed innovations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 97-105, May.
- Scotto, M. G., 2003. "A note on the asymptotic distribution of the maxima in disaggregated time-series models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 127-137, November.
- John G. Galbraith & Serguei Zernov, 2006. "Extreme Dependence In The Nasdaq And S&P Composite Indexes," Departmental Working Papers 2006-14, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Scotto, M., 2005. "Extremes of a class of deterministic sub-sampled processes with applications to stochastic difference equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 417-434, March.
- Gomes, M. Ivette & Hall, Andreia & Miranda, M. Cristina, 2008. "Subsampling techniques and the Jackknife methodology in the estimation of the extremal index," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 2022-2041, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:62:y:2000:i:1:p:117-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .