Novel GA for metropolitan stations of Indian railways when modelled as a TSP
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Clarke & J. W. Wright, 1964. "Scheduling of Vehicles from a Central Depot to a Number of Delivery Points," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 568-581, August.
- M. Bellmore & G. L. Nemhauser, 1968. "The Traveling Salesman Problem: A Survey," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(3), pages 538-558, June.
- Jon Jouis Bentley, 1992. "Fast Algorithms for Geometric Traveling Salesman Problems," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 387-411, November.
- Laporte, Gilbert, 1992. "The traveling salesman problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 231-247, June.
- Richard M. Karp, 1977. "Probabilistic Analysis of Partitioning Algorithms for the Traveling-Salesman Problem in the Plane," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 209-224, August.
More about this item
KeywordsOrder crossover; Travelling salesman problem; Genetic algorithm; Inversion mutation; Inverted displacement mutation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijsaem:v:9:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s13198-014-0328-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.