Hidden burden of non-medical spending associated with inpatient care among the poor in Afghanistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey J. Rous & David R. Hotchkiss, 2003. "Estimation of the determinants of household health care expenditures in Nepal with controls for endogenous illness and provider choice," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 431-451.
- Edward Anbrasi & Binay Kumar & Faizullah Kakar & Ahmed Shah Salehi & Gilbert Burnham & David H Peters, 2011. "Configuring Balanced Scorecards for Measuring Health System Performance: Evidence from 5 Yearsâ€™ Evaluation in Afghanistan," Working Papers id:4362, eSocialSciences.
- Van Minh, Hoang & Kim Phuong, Nguyen Thi & Saksena, Priyanka & James, Chris D. & Xu, Ke, 2013. "Financial burden of household out-of pocket health expenditure in Viet Nam: Findings from the National Living Standard Survey 2002–2010," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 258-263.
- Ergler, Christina R. & Sakdapolrak, Patrick & Bohle, Hans-Georg & Kearns, Robin A., 2011. "Entitlements to health care: Why is there a preference for private facilities among poorer residents of Chennai, India?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 327-337, February.
- Needham, Dale M. & Bowman, Dennis & Foster, Susan D. & Godfrey-Faussett, Peter, 2004. "Patient care seeking barriers and tuberculosis programme reform: a qualitative study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 93-106, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAfghanistan; Financial burden; Medical and non-medical payments; Poor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijphth:v:61:y:2016:i:6:d:10.1007_s00038-016-0833-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.