The maquiladora electronics industry on Mexico’s northern border and the environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ZhongXiang Zhang & Lucas Assunao, 2004. "Domestic Climate Policies and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 359-386, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012.
"Who should bear the cost of China’s carbon emissions embodied in goods for exports?,"
Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 24(2), pages 103-117, June.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2011. "Who Should Bear the Cost of China’s Carbon Emissions Embodied in Goods for Exports?," Working Papers 249537, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Who Should Bear the Cost of China’s Carbon Emissions Embodied in Goods for Exports?," Working Papers 2011.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zhongxiang Zhang, 2011. "Who Should Bear the Cost of China's Carbon Emissions Embodied in Goods for Exports?," CCEP Working Papers 1114, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Who Should Bear the Costs of China's Carbon Emissions Embodied in Goods for Export?," Economics Study Area Working Papers 122, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
More about this item
KeywordsElectronic maquiladora industry; Environment; International environmental standards; Mexican border cities; Pollution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:7:y:2007:i:2:p:109-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.