Computing exponential moments of the discrete maximum of a Lévy process and lookback options
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/mathematics/quantitative+finance/journal/780/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Milne & Dilip Madan, 1991.
"Option Pricing With V. G. Martingale Components,"
1159, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Babbs, Simon, 2000. "Binomial valuation of lookback options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1499-1525, October.
- S. G. Kou, 2002. "A Jump-Diffusion Model for Option Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1086-1101, August.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Farid Aitsahlia & Tzeung Le Lai, 1998. "Random walk duality and the valuation of discrete lookback options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3-4), pages 227-240.
- Vadim Linetsky, 2004. "Lookback options and diffusion hitting times: A spectral expansion approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 373-398, 08.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:13:y:2009:i:4:p:501-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.