Computing exponential moments of the discrete maximum of a Lévy process and lookback options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1991. "Option Pricing With V. G. Martingale Components," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(4), pages 39-55.
- Vadim Linetsky, 2004. "Lookback options and diffusion hitting times: A spectral expansion approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 373-398, August.
- Farid Aitsahlia & Tzeung Le Lai, 1998. "Random walk duality and the valuation of discrete lookback options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3-4), pages 227-240.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- S. G. Kou, 2002. "A Jump-Diffusion Model for Option Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1086-1101, August.
- Babbs, Simon, 2000. "Binomial valuation of lookback options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1499-1525, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing Li & Lingfei Li & Rafael Mendoza-Arriaga, 2016. "Additive subordination and its applications in finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 589-634, July.
- Pingping Zeng & Yue Kuen Kwok & Wendong Zheng, 2015. "Fast Hilbert Transform Algorithms For Pricing Discrete Timer Options Under Stochastic Volatility Models," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(07), pages 1-26, November.
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:04:y:2017:i:02n03:n:s2424786317500335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lingfei Li & Vadim Linetsky, 2015. "Discretely monitored first passage problems and barrier options: an eigenfunction expansion approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 941-977, October.
- Fusai, Gianluca & Germano, Guido & Marazzina, Daniele, 2016. "Spitzer identity, Wiener-Hopf factorization and pricing of discretely monitored exotic options," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67564, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lingfei Li & Vadim Linetsky, 2012. "Time-Changed Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Processes And Their Applications In Commodity Derivative Models," Papers 1204.3679, arXiv.org.
- Fusai, Gianluca & Germano, Guido & Marazzina, Daniele, 2016. "Spitzer identity, Wiener-Hopf factorization and pricing of discretely monitored exotic options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 124-134.
More about this item
KeywordsLévy processes; Discrete maximum; Exponential moments; Esscher transform; Discrete lookback options; Fourier transform; Hilbert transform; Sinc expansion; 60G70; 60J75; 65T99; G13;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:13:y:2009:i:4:p:501-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .