Computing exponential moments of the discrete maximum of a Lévy process and lookback options
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 13 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/mathematics/quantitative+finance/journal/780/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. G. Kou, 2002. "A Jump-Diffusion Model for Option Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1086-1101, August.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1991.
"Option Pricing With V. G. Martingale Components,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(4), pages 39-55.
- Frank Milne & Dilip Madan, 1991. "Option Pricing With V. G. Martingale Components," Working Papers 1159, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Vadim Linetsky, 2004. "Lookback options and diffusion hitting times: A spectral expansion approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 373-398, August.
- Farid Aitsahlia & Tzeung Le Lai, 1998. "Random walk duality and the valuation of discrete lookback options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3-4), pages 227-240.
- Babbs, Simon, 2000. "Binomial valuation of lookback options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1499-1525, October.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Svetlana I Boyarchenko & Sergei Z Levendorskii, 2002. "Non-Gaussian Merton-Black-Scholes Theory," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 4955, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:13:y:2009:i:4:p:501-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.