Negative Libor rates in the swap market model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raoul Pietersz & Marcel van Regenmortel, 2005.
"Generic Market Models,"
- Pietersz, R. & van Regenmortel, M., 2005. "Generic Market Models," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-010-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Miltersen, K. & K. Sandmann & D. Sondermann, 1994.
"Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
308, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997. " Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-30, March.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Stefano Galluccio & Christopher Hunter, 2004. "The Co-initial Swap Market Model," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 33(2), pages 209-232, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:11:y:2007:i:2:p:181-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.