Negative Libor rates in the swap market model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Raoul Pietersz & Marcel Regenmortel, 2006.
"Generic market models,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 507-528, December.
- Raoul Pietersz & Marcel van Regenmortel, 2005. "Generic Market Models," Finance 0502009, EconWPA.
- Pietersz, R. & van Regenmortel, M., 2005. "Generic Market Models," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-010-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Stefano Galluccio & Christopher Hunter, 2004. "The Co-initial Swap Market Model," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 33(2), pages 209-232, July.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997.
" Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-430, March.
- Miltersen, K. & K. Sandmann & D. Sondermann, 1994. "Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Discussion Paper Serie B 308, University of Bonn, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Bayer & Peter K. Friz & Paul Gassiat & Joerg Martin & Benjamin Stemper, 2017. "A regularity structure for rough volatility," Papers 1710.07481, arXiv.org.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 2008. "Bivariate Support Of Forward Libor And Swap Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 427-443.
More about this item
KeywordsForward swap rates; Forward Libor rates; Support theorem; G12; G13; 60H10; 91B70;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:11:y:2007:i:2:p:181-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.