Financial correlations at ultra-high frequency: theoretical models and empirical estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gençay, Ramazan & Dacorogna, Michel & Muller, Ulrich A. & Pictet, Olivier & Olsen, Richard, 2001. "An Introduction to High-Frequency Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122796715.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andre Cardoso Barato & Iacopo Mastromatteo & Marco Bardoscia & Matteo Marsili, 2011. "Impact of meta-order in the Minority Game," Papers 1112.3908, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2012.
- Anufriev, Mikhail & Bottazzi, Giulio & Marsili, Matteo & Pin, Paolo, 2012.
"Excess covariance and dynamic instability in a multi-asset model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1142-1161.
- Anufriev, M. & Bottazzi, G. & Marsili, M. & Pin, P., 2011. "Excess Covariance and Dynamic Instability in a Multi-Asset Model," CeNDEF Working Papers 11-09, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Henryk Gurgul & Artur Machno, 2017. "The impact of asynchronous trading on Epps effect on Warsaw Stock Exchange," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(2), pages 287-301, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:80:y:2011:i:2:p:243-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .