The role of communication and imitation in limit order markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 71 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10051|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- anonymous, 1991. "Regional economic development and public policy," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 1991redap.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1989.
"An Econometric Analysis of Nonsynchronous Trading,"
NBER Working Papers
2960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew W. Lo & Craig A. MacKinlay, . "An Econometric Analysis of Nonsyschronous-Trading," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 19-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Economic forecasts," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 54, march.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Economic Forecasts," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 54, september.
- AfDB AfDB, 2008. "List of Working Paper Series (1 - 95)," Working Paper Series 356, African Development Bank.
- Anonymous, 1991. "New Zealand economic chronology 1990," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 54, june.
- Carl Chiarella & Giulia Iori, 2002. "A simulation analysis of the microstructure of double auction markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(5), pages 346-353.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:71:y:2009:i:4:p:489-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.