Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grant Spencer, 1990. "Monetary policy: the New Zealand experience 1985-1990," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 53, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olson, Lars J., 1995. "Dynamic Economic Models with Uncertainty and Irreversibility: Methods and Applications," Working Papers 197822, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Harald J. van Heerde & Peter S. H. Leeflang & Dick R. Wittink, 2004. "Decomposing the Sales Promotion Bump with Store Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 317-334, December.
- G. Tedeschi & G. Iori & M. Gallegati, 2009. "The role of communication and imitation in limit order markets," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 71(4), pages 489-497, October.
- R. Yamamoto & B. LeBaron, 2010. "Order-splitting and long-memory in an order-driven market," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 73(1), pages 51-57, January.
- Ferreira, Paulo & Dionísio, Andreia & Movahed, S.M.S., 2017.
"Assessment of 48 Stock markets using adaptive multifractal approach,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 486(C), pages 730-750.
- Paulo Ferreira & Andreia Dion'isio & S. M. S. Movahed, 2015. "Assessment of 48 Stock markets using adaptive multifractal approach," Papers 1502.05603, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Edwige Burdeau, 2015. "Assessing dynamics of credit supply and demand for French SMEs, an estimation based on the Bank Lending Survey," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:march1991:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .