On the rich-club effect in dense and weighted networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simone Bianco & Roberto Ren'o, 2006. "Unexpected volatility and intraday serial correlation," Papers physics/0610023, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assaf Almog & Rhys Bird & Diego Garlaschelli, 2015. "Enhanced Gravity Model of trade: reconciling macroeconomic and network models," Papers 1506.00348, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:808-818 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vinko Zlati'c & Giampaolo Gabbi & Hrvoje Abraham, 2014. "Reduction of systemic risk by means of Pigouvian taxation," Papers 1406.5817, arXiv.org.
- Piccardi, Carlo & Calatroni, Lisa & Bertoni, Fabio, 2010. "Communities in Italian corporate networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5247-5258.
- Luu, Duc Thi & Lux, Thomas & Yanovski, Boyan, 2017. "Structural correlations in the Italian overnight money market: An analysis based on network configuration models," Economics Working Papers 2017-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Henriet, Fanny & Hallegatte, Stéphane & Tabourier, Lionel, 2012.
"Firm-network characteristics and economic robustness to natural disasters,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 150-167.
- Henriet, F. & Hallegatte, S. & Tabourier, L., 2011. "Firm-Network Characteristics and Economic Robustness to Natural Disasters," Working papers 355, Banque de France.
- Fanny Henriet & Stéphane Hallegatte & Lionel Tabourier, 2012. "Firm-network characteristics and economic robustness to natural disasters," Post-Print hal-00716554, HAL.
- Stefania Vitali & Stefano Battiston, 2013. "The Community Structure of the Global Corporate Network," Papers 1301.2363, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywords89.75.Hc Networks and genealogical trees; 89.75.Fb Structures and organization in complex systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:67:y:2009:i:3:p:271-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .