Limit order placement as an utility maximization problem and the origin of power law distribution of limit order prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoltan Eisler & Janos Kertesz & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario Mantegna, 2009.
"Diffusive behavior and the modeling of characteristic times in limit order executions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 547-563.
- Zoltan Eisler & Janos Kertesz & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2007. "Diffusive behavior and the modeling of characteristic times in limit order executions," Papers physics/0701335, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2008.
- David Morton de Lachapelle & Damien Challet, 2009. "Turnover, account value and diversification of real traders: evidence of collective portfolio optimizing behavior," Papers 0912.4723, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2010.
- P. Peirano & D. Challet, 2012.
"Baldovin-Stella stochastic volatility process and Wiener process mixtures,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 85(8), pages 1-12, August.
- Pier Paolo Peirano & Damien Challet, 2012. "Baldovin-Stella stochastic volatility process and Wiener process mixtures," Post-Print hal-00734355, HAL.
- Daniel Fricke & Thomas Lux, 2015.
"The effects of a financial transaction tax in an artificial financial market,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(1), pages 119-150, April.
- Fricke, Daniel & Lux, Thomas, 2013. "The effects of a financial transaction tax in an artificial financial market," Kiel Working Papers 1868, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Withanawasam, R.M. & Whigham, P.A. & Crack, Timothy Falcon, 2013. "Characterizing limit order prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(21), pages 5346-5355.
- Gao-Feng Gu & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Yong-Jie Zhang & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2014. "Empirical properties of inter-cancellation durations in the Chinese stock market," Papers 1403.3478, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & J. Doyne Farmer & Fabrizio Lillo, 2008. "How markets slowly digest changes in supply and demand," Papers 0809.0822, arXiv.org.
- Martin D. Gould & Mason A. Porter & Stacy Williams & Mark McDonald & Daniel J. Fenn & Sam D. Howison, 2013. "Limit order books," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(11), pages 1709-1742, November.
- Alexandru Mandes, 2014. "Order Placement in a Continuous Double Auction Agent Based Model," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201443, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Gu, Gao-Feng & Chen, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2008. "Empirical regularities of order placement in the Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(13), pages 3173-3182.
- Ni, Xiao-Hui & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Gu, Gao-Feng & Ren, Fei & Chen, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2010. "Scaling and memory in the non-Poisson process of limit order cancelation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(14), pages 2751-2761.
- Challet, Damien & Peirano, Pier Paolo, 2008. "The ups and downs of the renormalization group applied to financial time series," MPRA Paper 9770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywords89.65.Gh Economics; econophysics; financial markets; business and management; 05.40.Jc Brownian motion; 89.75.Da Systems obeying scaling laws;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:55:y:2007:i:4:p:453-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .