The “Essential Levels of Care” in Italy: when being explicit serves the devolution of powers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosanna Tarricone & Monia Marchetti & Mark Lamotte & Lieven Annemans & Peter Jong, 2004. "What reimbursement for coronary revascularization with drug-eluting stents?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 5(4), pages 309-316, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cinzia Di Novi & Dino Rizzi & Michele Zanette, 2016. "Larger is Better: the Scale Effects of the Italian Local Healthcare Authorities Amalgamation Program," Working Papers 2016:04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ferrè, Francesca & Cuccurullo, Corrado & Lega, Federico, 2012. "The challenge and the future of health care turnaround plans: Evidence from the Italian experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 3-9.
- Sargiacomo, Massimo, 2015. "Earthquakes, exceptional government and extraordinary accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 67-89.
- Cappellaro, Giulia & Ghislandi, Simone & Anessi-Pessina, Eugenio, 2011. "Diffusion of medical technology: The role of financing," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 51-59, April.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40888-016-0052-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carinci, Fabrizio & Caracci, Gianni & Di Stanislao, Francesco & Moirano, Fulvio, 2012. "Performance measurement in response to the Tallinn Charter: Experiences from the decentralized Italian framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 60-66.
- Cappellaro, Giulia & Fattore, Giovanni & Torbica, Aleksandra, 2009. "Funding health technologies in decentralized systems: A comparison between Italy and Spain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 313-321, October.
- Schreyögg, Jonas & Bäumler, Michael & Busse, Reinhard, 2009. "Balancing adoption and affordability of medical devices in Europe," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 218-224, October.
- Lagravinese, Raffaele & Paradiso, Massimo, 2012. "Corruption and health expenditure in Italy," MPRA Paper 43215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sorenson, Corinna & Kanavos, Panos, 2011. "Medical technology procurement in Europe: A cross-country comparison of current practice and policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 43-50, April.
- Tediosi, Fabrizio & Gabriele, Stefania & Longo, Francesco, 2009. "Governing decentralization in health care under tough budget constraint: What can we learn from the Italian experience?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 303-312, May.
- Rosella Levaggi & Francesco Menoncin, 2013. "Soft budget constraints in health care: evidence from Italy," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(5), pages 725-737, October.
- Brenna, Elenka, 2011. "Quasi-market and cost-containment in Beveridge systems: The Lombardy model of Italy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 209-218.
- repec:spr:aphecp:v:16:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40258-017-0359-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matranga, Domenica & Sapienza, Francesca, 2015. "Congestion analysis to evaluate the efficiency and appropriateness of hospitals in Sicily," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 324-332.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth benefit plans; Italy; Health services; Health priorities; National health programs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:6:y:2005:i:1:p:46-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .