Bayesian regression models for cost-effectiveness analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/medicine/health+informatics/journal/10198/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karl Claxton & Larry F. Lacey & Stephen G. Walker, 2000. "Selecting treatments: a decision theoretic approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 163(2), pages 211-225.
- Elisabeth Fenwick & Karl Claxton & Mark Sculpher, 2001. "Representing uncertainty: the role of cost-effectiveness acceptability curves," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(8), pages 779-787.
- William E. Griffiths & R. Carter Hill & Christopher J. O'Donnell, 2001. "Including Prior Information in Probit Model Estimation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 816, The University of Melbourne.
- Andrew R. Willan & Bernie J. O'Brien, 2001. "Cost prediction models for the comparison of two groups," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 363-366.
- Andrew R. Willan & Andrew H. Briggs & Jeffrey S. Hoch, 2004. "Regression methods for covariate adjustment and subgroup analysis for non-censored cost-effectiveness data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 461-475.
- E. Kathleen Adams & Vincent P. Miller & Carla Ernst & Brenda K. Nishimura & Cathy Melvin & Robert Merritt, 2002. "Neonatal health care costs related to smoking during pregnancy," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 193-206.
- Anthony O'Hagan & John W. Stevens, 2001. "A framework for cost-effectiveness analysis from clinical trial data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 303-315.
- Christian Kronborg Andersen & Kjeld Andersen & Per Kragh-Sørensen, 2000. "Cost function estimation: the choice of a model to apply to dementia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 397-409.
- Andrew H. Briggs, 1999. "A Bayesian approach to stochastic cost-effectiveness analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 257-261.
- Karl Claxton, 1999. "Bayesian approaches to the value of information: implications for the regulation of new pharmaceuticals," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 269-274.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:6:y:2005:i:1:p:45-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.