Health care costs, work productivity and activity impairment in non-malignant chronic pain patients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drummond, Michael F. & Sculpher, Mark J. & Torrance, George W. & O'Brien, Bernie J. & Stoddart, Greg L., 2005. "Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780198529453.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luís Filipe Azevedo & Altamiro Costa-Pereira & Liliane Mendonça & Cláudia Camila Dias & José M. Castro-Lopes, 2016. "The economic impact of chronic pain: a nationwide population-based cost-of-illness study in Portugal," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(1), pages 87-98, January.
- Brenda Gannon & Edel Smith & Grace McNally & David P. Finn & Chris Noone & David O’Gorman & Nancy Ruane & Brian E. McGuire, 2011. "Counting The Cost Of Chronic Pain: An Analysis Of Intensive Service Users," Working Papers 1108, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Luís Azevedo & Altamiro Costa-Pereira & Liliane Mendonça & Cláudia Dias & José Castro-Lopes, 2016. "The economic impact of chronic pain: a nationwide population-based cost-of-illness study in Portugal," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(1), pages 87-98, January.
- Paul S. J. Miller & Harry Hill & Fredrik L. Andersson, 2016. "Nocturia Work Productivity and Activity Impairment Compared with Other Common Chronic Diseases," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(12), pages 1277-1297, December.
More about this item
KeywordsChronic pain; Costs; Work productivity; Activity impairment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:5-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.