The dynamic specification of the modified pecking order theory: Its relevance to Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SAU, Lino, 2007.
"New Pecking Order Financing for Innovative Firms: an Overview,"
3659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sau Lino, 2007. "New Pecking Order Financing for Innovative Firms: an Overview," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200702, University of Turin.
- Boyd, John H. & Jalal, Abu M., 2012. "A new measure of financial development: Theory leads measurement," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 341-357.
- M. E. Bontempi & R. Golinelli, 2001. "Is financial leverage mean-reverting? Unit root tests and corporate financing models," Working Papers 422, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Maria Elena Bontempi & Silvia Giannini & Roberto Golinelli, 2005. "Corporate Tax Reforms and Financial Choices: An Empirical Analysis," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(2-3), pages 271-294, November.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:57-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. E. Bontempi & L. Bottazzi & R. Golinelli, 2015.
"Dynamic corporate capital structure behavior: empirical assessment in the light of heterogeneity and non stationarity,"
wp988, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Maria Elena Bontempi & Laura Bottazzi & Roberto Golinelli, 2015. "ynamic corporate capital structure behavior:empirical assessment in the light of heterogeneity and non stationarity," Working Papers 537, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1211-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Jianmei & Katchova, Ani L. & Barry, Peter J., 2004. "Testing The Pecking Order Theory And The Signaling Theory For Farm Businesses," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20215, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Seifert, Bruce & Gonenc, Halit, 2008. "The international evidence on the pecking order hypothesis," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 244-260, July.
- de Haan, Leo & Hinloopen, Jeroen, 2003. "Preference hierarchies for internal finance, bank loans, bond, and share issues: evidence for Dutch firms," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 661-681, December.
- Marco Stampini & Benjamin Davis, 2003. "Discerning Transient from Chronic Poverty in Nicaragua: Measurement with a two period panel data set," Working Papers 03-03, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Bontempi, Maria Elena & Prodi, Giorgio, 2009. "Entry strategies into China: The choice between Joint Ventures and Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises: An application to the Italian manufacturing sector," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 11-19, January.
- Maria Elena Bontempi & Roberto Golinelli, 2012. "The effect of neglecting the slope parameters’ heterogeneity on dynamic models of corporate capital structure," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(11), pages 1733-1751, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade-off theory; Pecking-order theory; Free cash-flow hypothesis; Dynamic panel data; Error correction mechanism model.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:27:y:2002:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.