Detrending methods and stylized facts of business cycles in Norway - an international comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatiana Cesaroni, 2011. "The cyclical behavior of the Italian business survey data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 747-768, December.
- Ghate, Chetan & Pandey, Radhika & Patnaik, Ila, 2013.
"Has India emerged? Business cycle stylized facts from a transitioning economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 157-172.
- Chetan Ghate & Radhika Pandey & Ila Patnaik, 2011. "Has India emerged? Business cycle stylized facts from a transitioning economy," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Aastveit, Knut Are & Jore, Anne Sofie & Ravazzolo, Francesco, 2016.
"Identification and real-time forecasting of Norwegian business cycles,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 283-292.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Anne Sofie Jore & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015. "Identification and real-time forecasting of Norwegian business cycles," Working Paper 2015/09, Norges Bank.
- Peter Benczur & Attila Ratfai, 2010.
"Economic fluctuations in Central and Eastern Europe: the facts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(25), pages 3279-3292.
- Péter Benczúr & Attila Rátfai, 2005. "Economic Fluctuations in Central and Eastern Europe - the Facts," MNB Working Papers 2005/02, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Benczúr, Péter & Rátfai, Attila, 2005. "Economic Fluctuations in Central and Eastern Europe: The Facts," CEPR Discussion Papers 4846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tatiana Cesaroni, 2011.
"The cyclical behavior of the Italian business survey data,"
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 747-768, December.
- Tatiana Cesaroni, 2007. "Inspecting the cyclical properties of the Italian Manufacturing Business survey data," ISAE Working Papers 83, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Ahmed, Junaid & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2013. "Blessing or curse: The stabilizing role of remittances, foreign aid and FDI to Pakistan," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 153, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Lyubomir Ivanov, 2005. "Is "The ideal filter" really Ideal: The usage of Frequency Filtering and Spurious Cycles," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 3(1), pages 79-96.
- Ghate, Chetan & Pandey, Radhika & Patnaik, Ila, 2011. "Has India emerged? Business cycle facts from a transitioning economy," Working Papers 11/88, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Hilde Bjørnland & Leif Brubakk & Anne Jore, 2008.
"Forecasting inflation with an uncertain output gap,"
Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 413-436, November.
- Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Brubakk, Leif & Jore, Anne Sofie, 2006. "Forecasting inflation with an uncertain output gap," Memorandum 11/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Brubakk & Anne Sofie Jore, 2006. "Forecasting inflation with an uncertain output gap," Working Paper 2006/02, Norges Bank.
- C. Emre Alper, 2000. "Stylized Facts of Business Cycles, Excess Volatility and Capital Flows: Evidence from Mexico and Turkey," Working Papers 2000/11, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Meyer & Peter Winker*, 2005.
"Using HP Filtered Data for Econometric Analysis: Some Evidence from Monte Carlo Simulations,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 89(3), pages 303-320, August.
- Winker, Peter & Meyer, Mark, 2004. "Using HP Filtered Data for Econometric Analysis : Some Evidence from Monte Carlo Simulations," Discussion Papers 2004,001E, University of Erfurt, Faculty of Economics, Law and Social Sciences.
- Anelí Bongers & José L. Torres & Jesús Rodríguez, 2010. "Caracterización del ciclo económico en Andalucía 1980 - 2008," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2010/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit roots · trend-cycle estimation · stylized facts · real business cycles;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:25:y:2000:i:3:p:369-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.