The duration of new firms in banking: an application of Cox regression analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert DeYoung, 2000. "For how long are newly chartered banks financially fragile?," Working Paper Series WP-00-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Francesca Lotti, 2004.
"Entry Decisions and Adverse Selection: An Empirical Analysis of Local Credit Markets,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 26(3), pages 225-244, December.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Francesca Lotti, 2004. "Entry decisions and adverse selection: an empirical analysis of a local credit markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 535, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- DeYoung, Robert, 2003. "The failure of new entrants in commercial banking markets: a split-population duration analysis," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 7-33.
- Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2007.
"Entrepreneurship and the process of firms’ entry, survival and growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 455-488, June.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and the Process of Firms’ Entry, Survival and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Carree & Ingrid Verheul & Enrico Santarelli, 2011. "Sectoral patterns of firm exit in Italian provinces," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 499-517, August.
- Louri, Helen & Peppas, Costas & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2006. "Foreign presence, technical efficiency and firm survival in Greece: a simultaneous equation model with latent variables approach," MPRA Paper 29274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huong Dang & Graham Partington, 2014. "Rating Migrations: The Effect of History and Time," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 50(2), pages 174-202, June.
- Iwona Markowicz, 2015. "Duration Analysis of Firms â€“ Cohort Tables and Hazard Function," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(11), pages 36-47, November.
- Massimo Libertucci & Francesco Piersante, 2012. "Start-up banksï¿½ default and the role of capital," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 890, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andrea Bellucci & Ilario Favaretto & Germana Giombini, 2014. "Does Innovation Affect Credit Access? New Empirical Evidence from Italian Small Business Lending," IAW Discussion Papers 104, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
More about this item
KeywordsProportional Hazards Model; Entry; Survival; Banking;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:25:y:2000:i:2:p:315-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.