Stability of the demand for M1 and harmonized M3 in Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ripatti, Antti, 1996. "Stability of the demand for M1 and harmonized M3 in Finland," Research Discussion Papers 18/1996, Bank of Finland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Browne, F.X. & Fagan, G. & Henry, J., 1997. "Money Demand in EU Countries : A Survey," Papers 7, European Monetary Institute.
- Budina, Nina & Maliszewski, Wojciech & de Menil, Georges & Turlea, Geomina, 2006.
"Money, inflation and output in Romania, 1992-2000,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 330-347, March.
- Nina Budina & Wojtek Maliszewski & Georges de Menil & Geomina Turlea, 2002. "Money, Inflation and output in Romania, 1992-2000," DELTA Working Papers 2002-15, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Nina Budina & Wojciech Maliszewski & Georges De Menil & Geomina Turlea, 2006. "Money, inflation and output in Romania, 1992-2000," Post-Print halshs-00754167, HAL.
- Inagaki, Kazuyuki, 2009. "Estimating the interest rate semi-elasticity of the demand for money in low interest rate environments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 147-154, January.
- Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2000.
"The representative household’s demand for money in a cointegrated VAR model,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 162-176.
- Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2001. "The representative household's demand for money in a cointegrated VAR model," Economics wp12, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Felmingham, B. & Zhang, Q., 2000. "The Long Run Demand for Broad Money in Australia Subject to Regime Shifts," Papers 2000-07, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Amir Kia, 2001. "Interest-free and Interest-bearing Money Demand: Policy Invariance and Stability," Emory Economics 0107, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Amir Kia, 2002. "Interest Free and Interest-Bearing Money Demand: Policy Invariance and Stability," Working Papers 0214, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 May 2002.
- Felmingham, Bruce & Zhang, Qing, 2001. "The Long Run Demand For Broad Money in Australia Subject to Regime Shifts," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 146-155, June.
- Kia, Amir & Darrat, Ali F., 2007. "Modeling money demand under the profit-sharing banking scheme: Some evidence on policy invariance and long-run stability," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 104-123.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney-in-the-utility-function model · structural breaks · demand for money · narrow money · harmonized M3;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:23:y:1998:i:3:p:317-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .