Stability of the demand for M1 and harmonized M3 in Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ripatti, Antti, 1996. "Stability of the demand for M1 and harmonized M3 in Finland," Research Discussion Papers 18/1996, Bank of Finland.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2009.
"Multivariate location-scale mixtures of normals and mean-variance-skewness portfolio allocation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 105-121, December.
- Javier Mencía & Enrique Sentana, 2009. "Multivariate location-scale mixtures of normals and mean-variance-skewness portfolio allocation," Working Papers 0909, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert, 2002. "International Asset Allocation With Regime Shifts," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(4), pages 1137-1187.
- Tauchen, George & Hussey, Robert, 1991. "Quadrature-Based Methods for Obtaining Approximate Solutions to Nonlinear Asset Pricing Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 371-396, March.
- Eric Jondeau & Michael Rockinger, 2006. "Optimal Portfolio Allocation under Higher Moments," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(1), pages 29-55.
- Bauwens, Luc & Laurent, Sebastien, 2005.
"A New Class of Multivariate Skew Densities, With Application to Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 346-354, July.
- BAUWENS, Luc & LAURENT, Sébastien, 2005. "A new class of multivariate skew densities, with application to generalized autoregressive conditional heteroscedasticity models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1793, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LOGMVSKEWT: RATS procedure to compute function for log density of multivariate skew-t distribution," Statistical Software Components RTS00107, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Andrew J. Patton, 2004.
"On the Out-of-Sample Importance of Skewness and Asymmetric Dependence for Asset Allocation,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 2(1), pages 130-168.
- Patton, Andrew J., 2002. "On the out-of-sample importance of skewness and asymetric dependence for asset allocation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24951, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jeff Fleming, 2001. "The Economic Value of Volatility Timing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 329-352, February.
- Glosten, Lawrence R & Jagannathan, Ravi & Runkle, David E, 1993.
" On the Relation between the Expected Value and the Volatility of the Nominal Excess Return on Stocks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1779-1801, December.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan & David E. Runkle, 1993. "On the relation between the expected value and the volatility of the nominal excess return on stocks," Staff Report 157, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- C. Adcock, 2010. "Asset pricing and portfolio selection based on the multivariate extended skew-Student-t distribution," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 176(1), pages 221-234, April.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1994.
"Autoregressive Conditional Density Estimation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(3), pages 705-730, August.
- Hansen, B.E., 1992. "Autoregressive Conditional Density Estimation," RCER Working Papers 322, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Hansen's GARCH models with time-varying t-densities," Statistical Software Components RTZ00086, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- François Longin, 2001. "Extreme Correlation of International Equity Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 649-676, April.
- Álvarez Alvarado, Marcos Tulio, 2003. "¿Existe una alternativa al capitalismo?," Observatorio de la Economía Latinoamericana, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 16, November.
- Jondeau, Eric & Rockinger, Michael, 2003. "Conditional volatility, skewness, and kurtosis: existence, persistence, and comovements," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1699-1737, August.
- Campbell Harvey & John Liechty & Merrill Liechty & Peter Muller, 2010. "Portfolio selection with higher moments," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 469-485.
- Giovanni Barone-Adesi & Kostas Giannopoulos & Les Vosper, 2002. "Backtesting Derivative Portfolios with Filtered Historical Simulation (FHS)," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 8(1), pages 31-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Browne, F.X. & Fagan, G. & Henry, J., 1997. "Money Demand in EU Countries : A Survey," Papers 7, European Monetary Institute.
- Budina, Nina & Maliszewski, Wojciech & de Menil, Georges & Turlea, Geomina, 2006.
"Money, inflation and output in Romania, 1992-2000,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 330-347, March.
- Nina Budina & Wojtek Maliszewski & Georges de Menil & Geomina Turlea, 2002. "Money, Inflation and output in Romania, 1992-2000," DELTA Working Papers 2002-15, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Nina Budina & Wojciech Maliszewski & Georges De Menil & Geomina Turlea, 2006. "Money, inflation and output in Romania, 1992-2000," Post-Print halshs-00754167, HAL.
- Inagaki, Kazuyuki, 2009. "Estimating the interest rate semi-elasticity of the demand for money in low interest rate environments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 147-154, January.
- Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2000.
"The representative household’s demand for money in a cointegrated VAR model,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 162-176.
- Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2001. "The representative household's demand for money in a cointegrated VAR model," Economics wp12, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Felmingham, B. & Zhang, Q., 2000. "The Long Run Demand for Broad Money in Australia Subject to Regime Shifts," Papers 2000-07, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Amir Kia, 2001. "Interest-free and Interest-bearing Money Demand: Policy Invariance and Stability," Emory Economics 0107, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Amir Kia, 2002. "Interest Free and Interest-Bearing Money Demand: Policy Invariance and Stability," Working Papers 0214, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 May 2002.
- Felmingham, Bruce & Zhang, Qing, 2001. "The Long Run Demand For Broad Money in Australia Subject to Regime Shifts," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 146-155, June.
- Kia, Amir & Darrat, Ali F., 2007. "Modeling money demand under the profit-sharing banking scheme: Some evidence on policy invariance and long-run stability," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 104-123.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney-in-the-utility-function model · structural breaks · demand for money · narrow money · harmonized M3;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:23:y:1998:i:3:p:317-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .