Measuring the Welfare Effects of Tax Changes Using the LES: An Application to a Carbon Tax
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- West, Sarah E. & Williams, R.C.Roberton III, 2004.
"Estimates from a consumer demand system: implications for the incidence of environmental taxes,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 535-558, May.
- Sarah E. West & Roberton C. Williams III, 2002. "Estimates from a Consumer Demand System: Implications for the Incidence of Environmental Taxes," NBER Working Papers 9152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Grösche & Carsten Schröder, 2014.
"On the redistributive effects of Germany’s feed-in tariff,"
Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1339-1383, June.
- Grösche, Peter & Schröder, Carsten, 2011. "On the redistributive effects of Germany's feed-in tariff," Economics Working Papers 2011-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0091-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Parry, Ian & Walls, Margaret & Sigman, Hilary & Williams III, Roberton, 2005.
"The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies,"
dp-05-24, Resources For the Future.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton C. Williams III, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," NBER Working Papers 11438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton Williams, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," Departmental Working Papers 200504, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Claudia Kettner-Marx & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig, 2018. "Carbon Taxes from an Economic Perspective," WIFO Working Papers 554, WIFO.
- Bente Halvorsen, 2009. "Conflicting Interests in Environmental Policy-making?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(2), pages 287-305, October.
- Creedy, John & Sleeman, Catherine, 2006.
"Carbon taxation, prices and welfare in New Zealand,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 333-345, May.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2004. "Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/23, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2005. "Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 937, The University of Melbourne.
- Ian Parry, 2015. "Carbon Tax Burdens on Low-Income Households: A Reason for Delaying Climate Policy?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5482, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sam Meng & Mahinda Siriwardana & Judith McNeill, 2013. "The Environmental and Economic Impact of the Carbon Tax in Australia," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 313-332, March.
- Cristina Mohora & Ali Bayar & Masudi Opese & Frédéric Dramais, "undated". "Regional Effects of Carbon Taxes in Belgium," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000041, EcoMod.
- Araar, Abdelkrim & Dissou, Yazid & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 2011.
"Household incidence of pollution control policies: A robust welfare analysis using general equilibrium effects,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 227-243, March.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Yazid Dissou & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2008. "Household Incidence of Pollution Control Policies: a Robust Welfare Analysis Using General Equilibrium Effects," Cahiers de recherche 0809, CIRPEE.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Yazid Dissou & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2008. "Household Incidence of Pollution Control Policies: A Robust Welfare Analysis Using General Equilibrium Effects," Working Papers 0805E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:213-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corbett A. Grainger & Charles D. Kolstad, 2010. "Distribution and Climate Change Policies," Chapters,in: Climate Change Policies, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2008. "Distributional impact of global warming environmental policies: A survey," Cahiers de recherche 08-14, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:22:y:1997:i:4:p:589-613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.